The “Duca di Dolle” wines are made using grapes selected in an area that is devoted to making Prosecco, located in an age-old estate that hosts a former Cistercian hermitage (considered “Punto Fai” since 2004), located in Rolle di Cison di Valmarino.
- Grape type: 95% Glera, 4% Verdiso, 1% Perera
- Vineyard exposure: South
- Vine training system: Double canopy
- Time of harvest: end of September
- Harvest: Hand picking with immediate transport of grapes to the winery with refrigerated vehicles at controlled temp. (8-10 °C)
- Alcohol: 11.5 %
- Residual sugar: 16 grams per litre
- Total acidity: 5.5 grams per litre
- Dry extract: 17,5 grams per litre
Serving: In a large tulip crystal glass with tightening edge at 7 °C.
Serving suggestions: The perfect harmony between sweetness and acidity allows to accompany this wine with well-balanced in sweetness and salt courses.
How to label the wine in “The Wine List”:
“Duca di Dolle” – Valdobbiadene
Prosecco Superiore D.O.C.G. – EXD – Spumante Extra Dry (Organic)
(Controlled and Guaranteed Denomination of Origin)
Rolle di Cison Valmarino, Valdobbiadene (Treviso) Italy.
Total production: 7000 bottles/year.