- Grape type: 100% Glera
- Vines age: Over 50-years-old plants
- Vineyard exposure: South
- Vine training system: Double canopy
- Harvest time: end of September
- Harvest: Hand picking with immediate transport of grapes to the winery with refrigerated vehicles at controlled temp. (8-10 °C)
- Strength: 11.5 %
- Sugar strength: 10 grams per litre
- Overall acidity: 5.5 grams per litre
- Dry extract: 17.5 grams per litre
Serving: In a large tulip crystal glass with tightening edge at 7 °C.
Serving suggestions: Ideal as an aperitif, with fish and vegetable starters, not too spicy cured pork, delicate first and second courses.
How to label the wine in “The Wine List”:
“Duca di Dolle” – Valdobbiadene
Prosecco Superiore D.O.C.G. – cuv – Spumante Brut “Rive di Rolle” Cuvée (Organic)
(Controlled and Guaranteed Denomination of Origin)
Rolle di Cison Valmarino, Valdobbiadene (Treviso) Italy.
Total production: 6000 bottles/year.