The “Duca di Dolle” vineyards are located in an area which is consecrated to making Prosecco, on an age-old estate that hosts a former Cistercian hermitage (considered “Punto Fai” since 2004), located in Rolle di Cison di Valmarino.
- Grape type: 95% Glera, 4% Verdiso, 1% Perera
- Vines age: From 25 to 30 years
- Vineyard exposure: South
- Vine training system: double canopy
- Harvest time: end of September
- Harvest: Hand picking with immediate transport of grapes to the winery with refrigerated vehicles at controlled temp. (8-10 °C)
- Alcohol: 11.5 %
- Residual sugar: 8 grams per litre
- Total acidity: 5.5 grams per litre
- Dry extract: 17.5 grams per litre
Serving: In a large tulip crystal glass with tightening edge at 7 °C.
Serving suggestions: Thanks to its distinctive personality, this wine is the perfect accompaniment to important fishes and white meats, but also an entire meal. To be tried in accompany to grilled red meat.
How to label the wine in “The Wine List”:
“Duca di Dolle” – Valdobbiadene
Prosecco Superiore D.O.C.G. – BRT – Spumante Brut (Organic)
(Controlled and Guaranteed Denomination of Origin)
Rolle di Cison Valmarino, Valdobbiadene (Treviso) Italy.
Total production: 7000 bottles/year.